To get started, turn on the Bluetooth speaker and stick it in pairing mode – probably via pressing and holding a dedicated button on the top or back of the device – and then follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Home app.
2. Tap the Google Home you want to pair on the main overview screen.
3. Tap the cog icon at the top right.
4. Scroll down and select Paired Bluetooth devices.
5. Tap ‘Enable Pairing Mode’ at the bottom right of the screen.
You should see the Bluetooth speaker appear on this screen, so just select it to pair.
You can also set the Bluetooth speaker as your default Google Assistant speaker. Go back to the speaker’s settings (the cog icon) but this time tap on ‘Default speaker’, which you’ll see under ‘Device settings’.
Once they’re paired and the speaker you want is set as default, just use any regular Google Assistant command and the audio and music will be played on the Bluetooth speaker instead.
Contact us :
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +65 8889 1038
Whatsapp : +6590065686